DONATE FINANCIALLY TODAY!
We are a registered 501(c)(3) charity, meaning all donations are tax deductible. Donate financially using PayPal or a Credit/Debit Card today!
We also accept checks made out to “Chicago Furniture Bank” and mailed to P.O. Box 12455, Chicago, IL 60612.
Alternatively, we accept donations of securities directly to our Brokerage Account, which you can find instructions for here.
1. We want to provide quality furniture to all of our clients. Read the following donation criteria to determine if your items would be eligible for a donation.
Upholstered items should not be broken, and lack rips, stains, or excessive fading
Wood items should not have excessive watermarks or discoloration, chipped edges, missing hardware or parts, etc.
Items should be clean and free of odor
Items should be pest free (i.e. no bed bugs)
Appliances should be clean and in working condition
Items to be picked up cannot be located on the third floor or higher without an elevator
We cannot accept donations of the following items:
Large sectional couches
Wooden bed frames
China cabinets / buffets / armoires
Entertainment centers / TV stands
Linens / "soft goods”
2. With only one truck for pickups, we love when donations are dropped off at our warehouse at 4800 W Roosevelt Rd, Chicago, IL, 60644 (Cicero and Roosevelt). We will have someone at the warehouse to receive your items Monday-Friday, 9am-5pm. Please call ahead (312-752-0211) to let us know you are on the way so we can plan to meet you downstairs.
3. Request a pickup by filling out the "Pickup Request Form" below
4. Once completed, please send photos of the items directly to email@example.com and reference which pickup request they are attached to.
5. We will contact you back and try to schedule an appointment as soon as possible.
pick up request form
To help cover the cost of the truck and labor, we ask for a suggested donation. All furniture and financial donations are tax deductible. Pickups are available Monday-Friday, 9 am - 3:30 pm. NO WEEKENDS! The donation amount is scaled by the following criteria:
Easy ($100): curbside, items waiting for us outside, under 10 minutes.
Medium ($150): less than 5 large items, located on ground floor, less than 20 minutes.
Hard ($250): 5 or more large items, up and down flights of stairs / elevators, more than 20 minutes.
Full Estate ($400): multiple bedroom home, many items, hours of work.